Recruitment Consultant - New Zealand
- Asia, Other AsiaPac
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 1st July 2019
- Job Type
Calling all Antipodeans Recruiters
Are you thinking of travelling to the UK and want to utilise your recruitment skills and work for a leading property, construction, and financial services recruiter?
Cobalt will be interested in talking to you about working in our London or Manchester office.
Rewards, recognition, and great remuneration could be yours…are you the right recruiter for the challenge?
Cobalt strives for quality, excels at delivery, acts with integrity, and takes responsibility for ourselves, our candidates, and our clients. We are a market leading recruitment consultancy servicing the Property & Infrastructure, Accounting, Finance and Legal sectors in New Zealand, London, Singapore, and Germany.
With our New Zealand branch opening in 2009 and our head office in London opening in 2001, for years, we've been helping our clients to realise their business objectives and growth plans, and empower them to make the best hiring decisions based on quality candidates.
We've got a great team of Consultants in place who drive, support, and collaborate to help their co-workers reach the heights they strive for and we like to think that we're a vibrant and engaging bunch, who genuinely enjoy each others company.
If you know recruitment, you know no two days are ever the same. This job will be fast-paced, and challenging at times, but if you're looking for an opportunity to work for a market leader with a great track record and a fun environment then we would love to have a chat!
The Benefits of working for Cobalt
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Social Club - Friday drinks, Annual team trip & company-wide events
- Quarterly 'Blueprint' Awards - recognising employees who embody our values
- Quarterly work team dinners
- Weekly fruit delivery
- Flexible working
- Free breakfast
- Personal and professional development training
You will be a crucial part of our international success, where we have rapidly established ourselves as key suppliers to an impressive collection of great clients.
This is a great career opportunity with genuine development potential, and our staff are strongly encouraged to innovate, communicate, and add value to the company in their own unique way.
What you need to succeed
- Current agency recruitment experience End to end recruitment experience
- Ambition - we appreciate it, we need it, and we reward it
- Confidence in a client facing capacity
- An inquisitive mind and a thirst for new information
- Relationship-based approach to sales
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply below with your CV or contact Anita Roach firstname.lastname@example.org or call
00 (44) 07340909097 for a confidential conversation about how we can help you.