Project Manager (Hospitality and Leisure)
- SGD6000.00 - SGD8000.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- PropTech & FinTech, IT Project Management
- 10th January 2020
- Job Type
- Do you enjoy in impacting and executing critical business projects?
- Good culture and exciting opportunity in working with a successful Real Estate firm!
Our client is a leading real estate developer with an opening for Project Manager (Hospitality and Leisure) leading on a major relocation project, as well as implementation and enhancement of various business entities.
- Lead project delivery with management across the region, involving in relocation project, and new/ existing corporate entities
- Coordination of budget and schedule information and tracks all project status and provide management reports relative to overall program relative to construction project delivery schedules
- Implement a high-level effective project management framework and method statement, incorporating necessary review processes as required
- Conduct project meetings and drive project discipline to document scope changes, issues and risks that affect the implementation
- Work on project scoping with relocation manager, facility manager, project manager and construction manager as required
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives, business personnel, SME and a network of professional organisations or affiliations.
- 6+ years of project management experience in hotel & hospitality / commercial / food & beverages projects
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, able to work with different groups of stakeholders
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
Please kindly apply with your CV in MS Word format.
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible. If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1548663
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031