- Negotiable + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Valuation
- 7th September 2018
- Job Type
The role is with a mid-sized consultancy in London with one of the most ambitious and successful valuation teams in the UK.
This role includes valuation of commercial properties as well as park homes, holiday parks, education, hotels and leisure. The role also includes development consultancy and advisory services.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of reports in relation to advice requested
- Pro-actively participate in the management and development of a strong team.
- Strategically work with other departments to develop new fee opportunities and to maintain consistency and efficiency.
- To handle, with minimal assistance a range of client instructions
- Secure new instructions from existing and new clients
- Must be a Chartered Surveyor at any level from Surveyor to Associate level.
- Excellent team orientated interpersonal skills and experience of communicating effectively with both colleagues and client.
- The ability to multi-task effectively to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytic and report writing skills.
Competitive salary offered plus benefits.
If you are interested in the role please apply online with your CV in word format.