- Negotiable + + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 27th February 2020
- Job Type
A global investment manager is looking for a Transactions Analyst to join their team. You will be responsible for the financial analysis and valuation of the company's European portfolio.
This company has a multi-billion AUM across multiple sectors and is rapidly growing its thriving business. You will have had experience within a real estate capacity and have excellent financial modelling skills.
Your key skills and experience include:
- Underwrite deals across Europe and for a variety of sectors.
- Model real estate cash flows and financing to produce income-focused return and internal rate of returns.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and produce reports for their use.
- You will have extensive experience of financial analysis and a proficiency with Excel.
- You will also have had extensive experience working within real estate.
Office based in central London.
Salary £42,000 - £48,000 plus benefits and bonus.
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to know more, please apply online with your CV in word format.