Tenant Relationship Manager - Midlands
- GBP25000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 17th June 2019
- Job Type
Tenant Relationship Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum + bonus
Midlands or Nottingham base.
My client is a national investor who own and manage a number of multi-let industrial sites across the UK. Through continued growth of the portfolio, they are looking for a Tenant Relationship Manager to join their team in the North West. This is a hands-on portfolio management role.
The Tenant Relationship Manager will act as the interface between the group and their customers. This role is highly centred around customer engagement with the aim of building strong relationships with all their existing customers.
Main duties include:
- Customer Engagement
- Conduct regular on-site meetings with customers and maintain relationships
- Deliver high levels of customer satisfaction to improve the renewal rate at the end of leases
- Carry out customer satisfaction surveys both during occupation and on lease expiry/vacation
- Look after enquiries to property or asset management teams, such as items of repair, payments/arrears and general estate services
- Performing viewings with interested parties and provide company marketing collateral and lease pricing
- Promote the brand and additional products, such as the most suitable lease type, additional services and promotions/offers
- Look after new leads and enquiries received through agent introductions
- Identify opportunities for further sales areas and work with the Asset Management team to deliver additional services
- Help the team meet key KPIs
- Resolve or escalate issues raised by customers
Skills and Experience:
- Track record of managing customer relationships.
- Previous lettings/retention experience would be advantageous.
- Previous sales experience is desirable with the ability to negotiate new lease terms and promote additional services
- An understanding of property, either commercial or residential, is desirable.
- A UK driving licence is essential
- Proficient with MS Office, namely MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good geographical knowledge of the North West
Desired Candidate Attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and a proactive attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Capable of managing and communicating with a diverse customer base
- Good dispute resolution skills and an understanding of the importance of customer service
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing investor client who is offering a strong benefits package to include competitive salary, company car, pension, health-care, life assurance and an annual performance related bonus.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.