Surveyor - Receivership/Insolvency
- Negotiable + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 18th June 2018
- Job Type
Surveyor/Senior Real Estate Surveyor - Insolvency/Receivership Team - Top UK Consultancy
Salary £35,000 to £45,000 per annum.
Plus corporate benefits and bonus.
A top UK real estate consultancy is seeking a chartered surveyor/senior surveyor to join their highly regarded insolvency and receivership team based in Central London.
You will be working within a small team working with the UK's top banking and accounting clients on nationwide appointments covering both commercial and residential properties.
The team have seen an increase of work from existing and new clients so they are in need to expand the team in order to service them to the highest standard.
Typical services they offer their clients include:
- Running receivership cases and all aspects of the receivership process.
- Each case dealt with on a case by case basis through asset management initiatives, re-gears, refurbishments and risk strategy.
- Active asset management initiatives may include: lettings, lease renewals and lease re-gears. Dilapidation claims. Extending short leases and obtaining vacant possession prior to sale. Breaking up individual properties and selling individual units to reduce lot size and maximise value. Resolving planning issues and completing building works.
As a top organisation within the market you will receive excellent career support and development plus a rewarding working environment.
- Degree or Masters in Real Estate.
- Member of RICS.
- Experience in some of the responsibilities above.
- Experience working for a consultancy.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
If this role is of interest please apply with your CV online in word format.