Surveyor (APC Support)
- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 3rd January 2020
- Job Type
A market leading real estate practice is currently seeking an APC or recently chartered surveyor to join their commercial property and development management team, based in Central London.
They develop and implement management strategies for new prestigious development schemes, in order to maximise investment returns and ensure efficiency.
This opportunity would suit someone with a RICS accredited degree, looking for APC support or a recently chartered surveyor looking for excellent career progression.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing advice on scheme design ensuring effective results on project planning, design optimisation, service charge budgeting, systems integration and occupier liaison.
- Providing assistance with management strategies in line with planning conditions.
- Advising on the operation management of scheme set up.
- Ensure client reports are prepared in a timely manner to agreed time scales.
Salary from £27,000 - £35,000 per annum, plus benefits and bonus. APC support is also on offer if needed.
Office is based in Central London.
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to discuss further, please apply online with your CV in word format.