Senior Property Manager
- GBP45000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 25th March 2019
- Job Type
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Block Management individual to join one of the biggest and most successful managing agents in the UK. In this role you will be working from the North London office covering a portfolio throughout London. This company are known for taking on flagship residential buildings across the whole of the UK and pride themselves on their service standards.
This role gives you the opportunity to mentor, train and advise current Block Managers to industry and company standards. You will also be working closely with the Associate Directors helping with the day to day operations of the London area while managing your own small portfolio.
- Provide regular updates on each development in your portfolio.
- Manage the Section 20 process and oversee Major works.
- Attend and Chair AGM meetings.
- Work alongside accounts teams to set Service Charge budgets.
- Provide support to other Block Managers in the company.
- Carry out regular site inspections throughout your portfolio.
- Assist with implementing new training schemes through London.
- Strong block management experience.
- Previous experience in dealing with Service Charge.
- The ability to manage teams.
- Confident in chairing AGM meetings.
- Up to date ARMA knowledge.
- Section 20 experience.
The salary provided is up to £55,000 for the right person and the working hours are Monday - Friday 9am to 5:30pm.