- Negotiable + £Competitive + excellent benefits
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 10th October 2019
- Job Type
A worldwide, industry leading multidisciplinary is looking to expand their planning team in central Birmingham. Seeking a Senior Planner, ideally RTPI qualified, to undertake an array of high calibre planning instructions. Projects include large scale mixed use residential developments, flagship city centre regeneration schemes, university districts and 100,000 + sqm shopping centres. As a business they pride themselves on excellence and have an impressive "first time" consent rate of over 95% of projects they work on - a testimony to the high-quality work carried out.
Based out of their modern open plan office in a prime city centre location, duties of the role include:
· Negotiating development proposals with third parties and local authorities
· Preparation of planning applications, writing and submitting planning appeals
· Attending meetings; internally, with clients, on site and with local authorities
· Comprising reports and presenting proposals and public meetings and planning committees
· Managing client expectations and working towards tight deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity to join a multi-disciplined office growing its planning team that has a non-corporate, flexible working culture.
Please apply with an up to date version of your CV.