Senior EMEA Valuations Candidate
- GBP40000 - GBP70000 per annum + Excellent bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Valuation
- 23rd February 2019
- Job Type
A prestigious global Property Company is seeking a Senior EMEA Valuation Surveyor to work across several geographies, with a focus on Hotel assets. The role will be hands on, and will involve reporting directly to leading international Funds and Asset Managers, with a view of ensuring strategic performance across multiple portfolios is optimised.
The key duties will include:
- As a Senior member of the team, producing valuations with use of Excel and Argus to appraise assets across the EMEA, working in conjunction with local asset management teams.
- Acting as a key point of contact to Landlord client across the EMEA, which includes leading Funds and opportunistic private equity houses.
- Continuing to business develop new clients by networking and pitching for further instructions.
- Progressing rapidly in a world leading team, whilst continuing to strengthen your skill set strategically with excellent exposure across the hotel space.
Prior experience valuing hotels is NOT essential for this role. The ability to produce Red Book Valuations is essential. Please apply with your most recent CV if you are interested, or give me a call via 020 7478 2512.