Senior Development Manager
- NZD200000 - NZD220000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 21st February 2019
- Job Type
An excellent opportunity has been created for a Senior Development Manager within a leading property investment and development company highly engaged and active in the New Zealand property market.
Based in Christchurch the position this role will work closely with the Regional Manager & Development Management team whose role is to execute residential development opportunities in the Christchruch area.
This business currently has strong development pipeline and this role will be a key link in the chain that sees new investment being committed and projects being delivered to the benefit of the city and business.
- Monitor performance of existing developments.
- Prepare feasibilities and assist in analysing new development and investment opportunities.
- Producing development feasibilities and cash flow forecasts.
- Management of master planning and consenting processes.
- Working closely with external stakeholders while managing the design, procurement and tendering of projects.
- Develop and execution of sales and marketing strategies
- Manage the construction process through delivery.
- Coordinate with internal sales team on residential sales.
To be considered for this position you need to possess the following skills and attributes;
- Bachelor degree in Property or Finance, ideally a post-graduate qualification
- Inherent commercial acumen
- Proven cradle to grave development management experience within residential.
- Excellent communication skills and report writing competency
- Strong lateral thinking ability and confidence in your own initiative.
- High work ethic
This is a true end to end development management role and a great opportunity for someone to make a difference working with a very high calibre team of property professionals.
To apply in strict confidence, click below or for more information please phone Matt Donnelly on (09) 303 9093