Senior Block Manager (Client side)
- GBP50000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 22nd October 2019
- Job Type
I'm currently working with a modern award-winning developer that cover the whole of the UK developing high-end residential properties and cover the build to rent/PRS sector. My client are looking for an experienced Block Manager to work internally for them dealing with the mobilisation of new estates throughout their portfolio. In this role you will be managing new build developments as they come to completion and then carrying out extensive hand overs to the managing agents and then overseeing the initial management of the development once handed over.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who would like to move away from direct portfolio management and would like to work in more of an operational role.
- Strong experience in Block Management.
- IPRM qualified.
- Previously worked with New Build developments.
- Excellent reporting and numeracy skills.
- Disciplined approach to project and time management.
- Up to date Health & Safety knowledge.
- High level of attention to detail.
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30 and the salary provided is circa £55,000 + excellent company benefits.
If you'd like to find out more about this role do get in touch.
Direct Dial - 02074782506