Senior Asset Manager
- GBP70000 - GBP90000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 16th October 2018
- Job Type
A Real Estate Private Equity Group, who manage comprehensive public and private equity and debt strategies, with in excess of £ 8 billion of assets under management, currently seek an Asset Manager to join the team in London.
The successful individual will sit between the Corporate Finance and Investment teams, undertaking asset management duties across a UK portfolio consisting of commercial and residential assets. The ideal candidate for this role will come from a Corporate Finance or high octane Real Estate Private Equity environment.
- Implement Asset Management strategy.
- Supervise and work closely with third parties (asset managers, property managers, brokers, architects, etc...)
- Work closely and communicate with deal teams.
- Work to extend/renew agreements with existing tenants.
- Monitor marketing activity for vacant spaces and negotiate leases.
- Supervise the legal activity related to the lease agreements or any issue related to the building itself.
- Ensure that appropriate insurance is in force.
- Monitor the state of repair and condition for each property.
- Monitor quarterly/annual valuation of the properties and portfolio.
- Conduct quarterly financial performance analysis of properties.
- Present information as and when required.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested in applying, please submit your CV.