Roving Facilities Manager - North West
- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + Car allowance
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 21st June 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Roving Facilities Manager with good multi-site experience for a commercial portfolio across the North West of England and Wales. Your employer is a well-regarded property management business with a reputation for hard work, great FM service and an outstanding commitment to your continued professional development and job satisfaction. Managing a mix of offices, retail units and industrial sites your responsibilities will include:
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Regularly visiting the properties within your portfolio, building relationships with your tenants;
- Managing the work of contractors, for a range of total FM services;
- Overseeing both reactive and proactive maintenance works, including projects where necessary;
- Ensuring all RAMS are in place and your buildings remain fully compliant with UK legislative requirements;
As the successful applicant, you will have managed a portfolio of properties previously including commercial multi-let offices. Service charge experience is essential as is an IOSH qualification as a minimum on the health and safety front. A dedicated team player, who is confident in a role that requires autonomy and self-motivation, you will join in a business with solid growth plans in place to take them to the next level.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.