Retail Asset Manager - Paris based
- EUR65000.00 - EUR75000.00 per annum + bonus
- Northern & Western Europe, France
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 29th November 2018
- Job Type
Retail Asset Manager - Paris Office - Investment Manager
Salary from €65-80,000 per annum plus bonus
Our client is a prestigious real estate investment firm currently seeking a Retail Asset Manager to join their team.
The Asset Manager role is to implement business plans in order to maximise the value of a portfolio of retail assets.
- Analyse potential value add opportunities of their current assets, whilst implementing the asset management strategy, and managing all stakeholders.
- Implementation of the rental strategy: vacant premises (implementation of the marketing mix, negotiation of mandates and monitoring of marketers, negotiation of leases) and local occupied (relationships with tenants in lease negotiations and potential litigation, rental optimisation)
- Coordination of external providers, in particular the supervision and monitoring of Property Managers plus regular site visits
- Cash flow optimisation
- Reporting to Fund Manager
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts; Coordination and analysis of asset valuations
- Participation in acquisition projects from the beginning (simulations & analyses)
- Degree or Masters qualified.
- You must have significant experience as an Asset Manager with a good knowledge/understanding of the retail market.
- You must have acquired your professional experience from a real estate company, a specialised investor or a provider Investment Management or Asset Management.
- You must be an organised, autonomous and proactive individual
- Excellent financial and field skills.
- Strong negotiating skills and excellent communication skills.
- You must speak fluent English.
Please apply online with your CV in word format.