Residential Development Manager
- GBP45000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 16th May 2019
- Job Type
A luxury residential new build development in the heart of South West London are looking for an Estate Manager to take on the challenge of mobilising this development and grow a community in the local area. You will be working for one of the most established managing agents in the UK and will also work closely with the developer, building a strong relationship and ensuring that their expectations are exceeded.
This development will be a flagship building in the area and it's an excellent opportunity for an experienced Estate Manager or Block Manager to put their stamp on an exciting project.
- Managing the handover of the new development.
- Build a team of front of house staff.
- Work closely with the Property Manager in regards to any maintenance issues.
- Carry out community events.
- Attend resident meetings.
- Manage financial budgets throughout the development.
- Previous Estate Management experience.
- Comfortable with people management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Have previously worked with new build developments.
- Experience in dealing with budgets.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
This role is Monday to Friday and the salary provided is up to £50,000 for the right person.
If you'd like to find out more about this role please contact me - 02074782506 or email@example.com