Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP38000 - GBP40000 per annum + £5000 car allowance
- UK, South West & Wales
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 25th October 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working on a 12 month fixed-term contract for a Regional Facilities Manager to take charge of a mixed-use portfolio along the M4 Corridor. This role is with a well known, growing, property company so there is a strong chance this role will become permanent. The portfolio is made up of multi-let offices, retail/business parks, and industrial units.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking regular site inspections;
- Ensuring a robust maintenance programme is in place, overseeing reactive & planned preventative works to the building fabric and plant room, as well as necessary projects from time to time;
- Managing contractors in line with KPI's and SLA's;
- Ensuring H&S compliance on-site throughout the portfolio, conducting site walkthroughs;
- Overseeing the work of on-site employees, such as Building Managers;
- Liaising with key tenant representatives in order to build strong working relationships;
- Managing and reconciling service charge budgets.
Our client is looking for an individual with established experience in managing portfolio's of commercial properties for a third party client. You will be IOSH or NEBOSH qualified, whilst an IWFM membership/qualification would be looked upon favourably. Whilst you will manage the territory as part of a team, you will need to be a self-starter, who is capable of making key decisions autonomously.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today