Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP42000 - GBP48000 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 22nd January 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is worked on a newly-created FM role, working with a bespoke property owner/investor. With a long-standing international presence, and a growing portfolio, our client is looking for a like-minded individual to join their team, who is able to build on an existing FM provision and take it to new heights in terms of daily operations and tenant experience too.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Acting as the key landlord representative on-site, building strong working relationships with tenants on-site;
- Supporting the tendering process for new hard and soft contractors, and managing their work once in place;
- Conducting regular inspections of the portfolio;
- Ensuring a comprehensive programme for planned preventative maintenance is in place;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance throughout the portfolio;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets.
Our client is looking for a switched on FM with experience of managing multiple commercial properties previously, who has a track record in managing service charge budgets too whilst an IOSH qualification is necessary. Moreover, we're looking for someone with a proactive, positive attitude to their work who can build relationships with stakeholders at every level, and a keen interest in developing themselves and those around them.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online tonight