Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 22nd March 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside a Real Estate business in full ascendancy as they continue to take the UK market by storm. Having promoted the incumbent FM, our client is now looking to add a like-minded individual to their proactive and forward-thinking FM team, with this individual taking ownership of a commercial portfolio in the West End.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Regularly inspecting the portfolio;
- Overseeing reactive and planned maintenance works, including any necessary CAPEX projects;
- Managing the work of internal staff, and external suppliers across a range of FM disciplines;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance, with all RAMS, and correct documentation in place;
- Building lasting relationships with tenants, ensuring a comprehensive total FM service is providers;
- Other duties ad hoc.
Our client is looking for a switched on individual, who can step into the role and make it their own. You will have proven experience in managing a portfolio of commercial properties, whilst an IOSH qualification would be highly desirable.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.