Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + car
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 2nd January 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a home-based Facilities Manager with good multi-site experience for a mixed-use portfolio in the Northern region. Your employer is one of the UK's top independent commercial property management business with a reputation for hard work, great FM service and an outstanding commitment to your continued professional development and job satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Regularly visiting the properties within your portfolio, building relationships with your tenants;
- Managing the work of contractors, for a range of total FM services;
- Overseeing both reactive and proactive maintenance works, including projects where necessary;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance throughout the portfolio.
As the successful applicant, you will have managed a portfolio of properties previously including commercial multi-let offices and ideally come from a managing agent background. Service charge experience is essential as is an IOSH qualification as a minimum on the health and safety front. A dedicated team player, who is confident in a role that requires autonomy and self-motivation, you will join in a business at the forefront of the industry with solid growth plans in place to take them to the next level.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today.