Real Estate Senior/ Investment Manager (Middle East)
- Negotiable + Highly Competitive
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 20th September 2019
- Job Type
Are you getting tired of your current job? Feeling restless and wondering if there is more out there for you? Have you ever considered moving abroad with your family for a new role? The grass may well be greener on the other side!
Cobalt Singapore is working on an exciting Senior/ Investment Manager position in the Middle East with a conglomerate and you could be the one we're looking for! You will be joining a team of real estate professionals in driving direct real estate deals across various sectors including commercial, industrial, office, student accommodation and senior living in the US and Europe.
The successful candidate will have outstanding analytical and quantitative skills, as well as a solid grasp of all aspects of real estate investment. Specific work will include:-
- Financial modelling & analysis
- Preparation of investment proposals & due diligence
- Evaluation and monitoring of investments both during and after development
- Preparation of reports & presentations to investors
- Investor presentations & business plans (including financial models)
- Procuring & negotiating debt financing
- Corporate structuring
- Tax planning
- Review & commercial appraisal of legal contracts
- Managing investor relations and issues arising
- Liaison, coordination & supervision of third party consultants including banks, trustees, etc.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in business administration, economics, finance, or real estate. CA, ACCA, CPA, CFA would be preferable.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in investments analysis & management and/or fund management.
- Advanced skills in financial reporting and financial analysis.
- Excellent research and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt quickly in a dynamic environment, prioritizing workloads proactively according to changing business requirements.
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, and positive attitude to work the hours necessary to get the job done
Please apply for more information and we will contact you if you're shortlisted for the role.
Kindly note that it is a permanent position and you will be required to relocate to the Middle East for the role.
License No. 12C6031
EA Reg. ID R1434579
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031