Property Service Centre Assistant
- GBP24000 - GBP28000 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Analysis
- 18th September 2019
- Job Type
We are now recruiting for a brand new Property Service Centre role working on behalf of a great client within the property sector. This client upgrades and manages residential properties. The company owns 50,000 apartments in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France, England, Canada and the US.
This role is based at Holborn and is offering up to 28k.
Hours - Monday to Friday flexible between 8am-7pm on rotation
You will be the first point of contact providing support for residents and new customers by phone and email communication. The centre provides additional support to lettings, tenancy management and property management teams and serves as a core function of residential services.
This role includes:
- Answering inbound customer enquiries in a courteous
and timely manner
- Be proactive in resolving queries using available resources
- Handle initial tenancy termination requests, book surveys, instruct check outs
- Respond to tenancy related queries
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Handle maintenance queries
- Follow up on cases where necessary
- Receive and qualify lettings enquiries and send to the Lettings team
You will need to:
- Have experience in a fast-paced customer service environment
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have a confident telephone manner
- Be people focused, positive, professional and friendly
- Have problem solving skills
This client has their own business school which helps shape their staff.
Flexible working hours
Great location in brand new offices with a view
If you are interested in this role please click on the link below.