- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 26th February 2019
- Job Type
South West London
Up to £35,000
We are currently working with a well-respected client operating in South West London who is seeking to take on a new Residential Property Manager. This is a close-knit team of five who pride themselves in delivering a high-quality service in their area and maintaining a reputation build over the last 20 years. This client will support your ARLA studies and provide an engaging work environment.
They are now seeking to take on a new Residential Property Manager to oversee a portfolio of properties based in Chelsea, Pimlico, Clapham, Battersea and Vauxhall. This consists of 75 managed properties with another 60 on rent collect, plus they have a small block management portfolio which you will be assisting the director in managing. Be aware however you will need a UK driving licence for this role.
In this position you will need:
- A thorough understanding of current UK property legislation.
- Advanced organisational and time management skills.
- High levels of professionalism, with a firm but empathetic demeanour.
- A analytical approach to work, with the ability to consider various outcomes.
- An independent work ethic, allowing you to be comfortable making decisions.
- A hand-on approach; you will need to be personable and willing to regularly attend properties.