- GBP25000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 12th October 2018
- Job Type
Up to £30,000 per annum
Our client is a specialist boutique agency based in a thriving section of North London. They focus primarily on providing that extra level of service not found in typical agencies by providing genuine care and a personal touch.
As this company expands they are seeking new experienced Property Managers to join the team and grow with the company. They frequently deal with portfolio landlords with a few hundred units let through the firm so being able to create and maintain relationships with clients is paramount. You will be responsible for taking over a portfolio of approximately 150 high-end properties made up predominantly of flats.
This company takes the approach of caring for its employees, so they care for the clients. As well as offering a promising training and development scheme they even go as far as hiring a masseuse to attend the office once a month to ensure a relaxed working environment.
- Being the point of contact for landlord and tenant enquiries
- Conducting inspections and creating reports
- Serving notices to end tenancies in line with current legislation
- Booking safety inspections to ensure properties are compliant with regulation
- Conducting reactive maintenance and refurbishments
- Obtaining quotes and processing invoices
- Conducting deposit releases
Contact me if you would like to me considered for this position: Mike Newman | MNewman@CobaltRecruitment.com