- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 3rd July 2019
- Job Type
£30,000 - £35,000
We have just been instructed on a very exciting role working on behalf of a top tier agency located in central London. They are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their established management team.
You would be expected to have in-depth knowledge of all aspects of property management in order to appropriately manage their portfolio of prestigious properties. Our client is well known for there high levels of customer service and through this have gained a great reputation in the area mainly through word of mouth.
You would be expected to:
- Carry out bi-monthly inspections of the properties and day to day management of the portfolio
- Prepare service charge budgets for the clients approval
- Attend and chair AGM's, Director meetings and resident meetings, chairing and taking minutes of meetings when required
- Produce Section 20 notices and oversee major works projects, being the main point of contact for maintenance staff and contractors
- Dealing with pre-contract enquiries from solicitors; licenses to sublet and alterations
- Professional and presentable with a personable demeanour
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Extremely strong communication skills
- Capable of working autonomously as well as with a team
- In-depth knowledge of the current Housing/Rent Acts legislation and health & safety.
- Experience within property repair and maintenance
If the above criteria matched your experience then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV