- GBP25000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 25th March 2019
- Job Type
Property Portfolio Manager
Up to £30,000
We are currently working with a real estate investment firm specialising exclusively within prime Central London. They are a highly respected fund and asset manager with a world-wide client base and over 30 years' experience in the Prime Central London property market.
Based in Fitzrovia, they have specialist in-house teams that cover property sourcing, design, refurbishment, lettings and management. Their staff work with overseas clients, tenants, professional advisors, wealth managers, contractors and suppliers. Currently at 20 persons strong, they now seek to take on a new Property Manager to join their team.
This client is seeking an experienced Property Manager who is personable, highly motivated, methodical and organised. In this position you will be required to take a 'hands on' approach, visiting properties regularly and meeting with clients. This is a true opportunity to take control of your own portfolio and create your own role within a highly prestigious team.
- Operating as the point of contact for both tenants and landlords.
- Keeping up to date with legislative changes and current UK property legislation.
- Handling reactive maintenance by liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors.
- Logging work through their bespoke management database.
- Attending check-ins and preparing inspection reports.
- Reducing void periods and preparing new properties for marketing.
- Booking safety inspections and ensuring properties remain compliant.
- Serving the relevant notices to end tenancies correctly and negotiating renewals.
- Logging and processing insurance claims in line with the landlord's instruction.
- Exploring new ways to develop and adapt the business in an ever-changing market.
What They Offer
- A competitive package.
- Highly refined training.
- Qualifications such as ARLA paid for.
- Work mobile phone provided.
- 9am - 6pm working hours (no weekends).
- Enthusiastic and friendly work culture.
- An enticing career path.
*Driving licence required*