- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Estate Agency
- 27th September 2018
- Job Type
My client specialises in property development, property lettings and property management - operating throughout the UK. They build, sell and manage all of their own new build developments, with the main concentration of stock being in the North West.
There is a unique opportunity available for an experienced lettings professional to manage a portfolio of properties in the area from the Salford Quays office.
The company is expanding rapidly and the MD is ideally looking for someone driven, organised and able to handle the ups and downs of property management. There is scope for huge development here as there will be an opportunity going forward to head up the department in the not too distant future.
To oversee the day-to-day management of a portfolio of new build properties, liaising with landlords & tenants to undertake all elements of the lettings role. The successful candidate would be responsible for the smooth management and renewal of their dedicated stock, communicating with the lettings team and delivering KPI reports to the MD.
- To manage a portfolio of properties ensuring all minimum KPI's are hit on a monthly basis.
- To deal with the day-to-day maintenance needed on the properties, liaising with the landlords, tenants & contractors and raising works orders for each job.
- To administer any contractor invoices onto the system and make sure they are paid on time.
- To ensure the tenants are receiving the service levels agreed within the tenancy agreement, resolving all issues in the timescales outlined.
- To negotiate and arrange renewal contracts on the properties between landlords & tenants.
- To administer any arrears on the daily basis, communicating with the relevant tenants in arrears.
- To arrange and carry out the mid term inspections on the properties via IOS application. Once completed the reports need to be forwarded onto the landlords.
- To maintain ongoing relationships with all stakeholders or third-party organisations, which have significant interest - or provide opportunity - to property management.
- Lettings and management experience (essential)
- Enthusiastic and goal orientated individual
- Being confident & responsible
- Being attentive to detail
- Working on own initiative, motivated
- ARLA/NFOPP Qualified (preferred but not essential)
- Computer literate
- Excellent organisational, communication and administrative skills
- Stress management and problem solving
Salary is dependent on experience and if you are interested, please apply by sending your CV and a short paragraph on why you are suited to this position.