- Up to GBP24000 per annum
- UK, Sussex
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 21st March 2019
- Job Type
Assistant Property Manager
An established property management company are looking for an assistant property manager to join their team and work on a small portfolio on the south coast.
Our client is a multi-disciplinary property management company and is seeking an individual with experience as a property assistant to join their team. They have an outstanding reputation for its internal and external training programmes, their excellent customer service and organic progression.
In the position, you will be shadowing a team of established Block Managers across a varied and exciting portfolio. Over time you will be mentored and trained in the Section 20 process, you will shadow site visits and long-term, you will be progressed to a Block Manager.
Our client is a vibrant, refreshing company and any individual who works well in a team environment will flourish here. An individual with a desire to learn, a passion for property and of a sunny disposition will be well suited to this role.
- To assist with and monitor of all Service Charge Budgets for the blocks both annually and for reserve funds
- Monitor resident receipts and ensure arrears are minimised
- Manage the Section 20 process and overseeing major works
- Communicate effectively with residents, resident associations and the landlord
- Assisting in managing your portfolio in line with up to date legislations
Previous experience within residential property management would be beneficial.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply directly to email@example.com or 0207 478 2533