Property Manager - Reading
- GBP25000.00 - GBP32000.00 per annum
- UK, Berkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 27th March 2019
- Job Type
£25,000 - £32,000pa
Our client has instructed us with a new and exciting opportunity to join their expanding Property Management team in Reading. Due to the growth of the business, this is a new position within the business.
Our client is a multi-disciplinary property company who have a fantastic reputation within the area. This is a rare opportunity where your portfolio will be based on your experience and is local to the area; the focus is on customer service rather than a high - volume portfolio.
You will need to have proven track record for customer service and excellent communication skills. The experience you will bring to the position will be excellent business acumen, excellent interpersonal skills and a thorough knowledge of the section 20 process.
Responsibilities within the role include:
- The production and monitoring of all Service Charge Budgets for the blocks both annually and for reserve funds
- Create regular management reports
- Monitor resident receipts and ensure arrears are minimised
- Manage the Section 20 process and overseeing major works
- Communicate effectively with residents, resident associations and the landlord
- Managing your portfolio in line with up to date legislations
Previous experience within residential property management is essential and qualifications such as AIRPM or AssocRICS would be beneficial.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply directly to Lucy firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 478 2533