Property Manager (PRS)
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + Competitive benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 4th September 2018
- Job Type
Residential Property Manager
Based Manchester City Centre with Regional Travel
£40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits.
I am currently working on behalf of the largest provider of new PRS family homes in the UK who are seeking a Property Manager. With 2000 homes under management and a further 3000 homes currently under construction, this is a management role in one of the fastest growing UK property companies. Based from their hub in central Manchester, the role will report into the Development Director and duties will include:
- Work closely with the Development Director and Project Managers on a site-by-site basis regarding the delivery of new homes and timings for new renters.
- Oversee the Managing Agent to ensure a smooth handover of units from the construction team to the lettings team and customers.
- Approve/monitor/coordinate all maintenance issues arising on a daily basis.
- Deliver against all business performance and financial targets, ensuring that risks are identified and managed.
- Be responsible for the control of all maintenance budgeting and expenditure.
- Chair monthly construction/managing agent/maintenance meetings and report accordingly.
- Prepare monthly reports for the Group in terms of rental income, arrears, bad debts, maintenance spend Gross to Net figures, voids etc.
- Visit sites on a regular basis, working closely with the internal and external teams to ensure that the any site maintenance issues are being addressed speedily and effectively.
- Proactively follow up with the Managing Agent and building teams to ensure that urgent repairs are dealt with within pre-agreed timescales.
- Work closely with the Managing Agent and internal Marketing Team to ensure customer complaints are being dealt with effectively and efficiently, enhancing the customer experience.
The appointed candidate must possess a proven track record in residential lettings and property management. You will have experience of managing and overseeing budgets and will need to be confident reporting to the board on a monthly and quarterly basis. Experience of having led and managed a team of reports will be required for this position. As travel is a large part of the role, you must possess a clean and current driving licence.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in the PRS market and as the business is ripe for growth, this position will grow in line with the portfolio expansion.
Please apply online with your most recent CV or to discuss this Residential Property Management position in more detail, please contact Max Davies on 0161 711 1506.