Property Manager | Corporate Real Estate
- Negotiable + Bonus and benefits
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 20th January 2020
- Job Type
Leading sector organisation and strategic adviser to renowned property occupier is seeking to recruit a commercial property manager based in Auckland.
Due to further investment and continuous improvement of the portfolio, along with a drive to look at efficiencies and improving lease terms, our client is seeking an ambitious Property Manager. Based from their operational headquarters in central Auckland, this career enhancing in-house property role will support and work alongside all other central business functions.
In broad terms, the role will advise, improve and negotiate all their real estate and commercial lease related matters. Working with the National Property Manager and with support of a dedicate FM function, you have direct responsibility for approximately half of their portfolio across the North Island.
This role offers excellent exposure to a breadth of duties for their extensive operational property portfolio. Key duties will entail:
- Lease management, rent reviews and associated negotiation of market rates
- Front-line point of contact for landlord negotiations and supporting on transactions
- Assess and review terms of new leases travelling to key locations across the upper North Island
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the properties and tenancy terms
- Recording and monitoring all financial transactions in relation to lease obligations
- Devising and coordination of projects and maintenance with in-house project and facilities professionals
This excellent property occupier focused role will provide a balance of operational portfolio management, along with change and investment driven strategic elements associated with corporate real estate.
To be considered for the role of you are likely to have the following skills and attributes:
- Degree educated with 3-7 years' post-graduation experience gained working in commercial property management or lease.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills to work tactically on matters concurrently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Pro-active and highly organised with an appreciation of the wider goals and core business operations
- Enthusiasm to pick up on new sector opportunities and duties relating to strategic property management.
If you're interested to learn more about this opportunity please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Christian Lawrence at Cobalt Property on (09) 303 9093