- GBP45000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum + + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 25th February 2020
- Job Type
A globally renowned property consultancy are looking for an Economist to join their team. You will be responsible for providing analytic insights and commentary based on economic real estate data.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within a successful and thriving real estate company.
Your key skills and responsibilities will be:
- Gathering and analysing real estate economic data to formulate house views, write in-depth reports and publications and present data to external stakeholders.
- Acting as a specialist on real estate economic views within the business.
- You will have had experience within real estate, sitting within a Research or Economist team.
- You will have an excellent understanding of real estate economics, politics and finance.
Office based in central London.
Salary from £45,000 - £55,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more, please apply online with your CV in word format.