Property Asset Manager
- Negotiable + bonus + benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 6th March 2019
- Job Type
A London-based global consultancy is seeking a Property Asset Manager to join their team at the Senior Surveyor level.
The salary for the role is £42,000 + car allowance.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Direct client liaison and reporting on all aspects of Asset Management.
- Service charge budgeting and reconciliations.
- Site visits and inspections.
- Assisting in the management and development of the team.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- MRICS is preferred.
- Commercial Property Management experience essential.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply online with your CV in word format.