Ref: JN -042019-66153
- SGD200000 - SGD300000 per annum
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 22nd April 2019
- Job Type
- Work with the Business Development team and the real estate fund management team on the following:
- Product management: ongoing, proactive management of existing product set to ensure it remains fully fit for purpose in terms of customers' expectations, pricing, profitability and the prevailing regulatory landscape. Management of the annual fund review, prospectus updates and value for money assessment for institutional funds. Work with the wider business, stakeholders and external advisers.
- Product development: support development and corporate structuring of new product initiatives from concept, through feasibility to delivery and implementation, ensuring they are aligned with the business vision and related strategy of the Real Estate business. Work with the wider business, stakeholders and external advisers.
- Be the product expert and champion of real estate institutional range of products, for internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the distribution into new international markets and ensure product set is fit for target markets. This may extend to the negotiation of placement agent agreements, viability assessment and internal approvals where appropriate.
- Assist with the development / delivery of the Capital Solutions (segregated account) business.
- Develop knowledge on real estate market, investor trends, product terms/features, distribution, key industry players, developing regulatory landscape, and assess their impact. Synthesise feedback and data from various teams to drive product innovation and foster a culture of innovative thinking for the business.
- Real estate experience as an investment asset class is essential
- Have a strong understanding of various on-shore and off-shore institutional fund structures.
- Strong knowledge of the product life-cycle for the development and launch of funds.
- Extensive experience with fund documentation such as prospectuses and other fund legal documentation.
- Extensive experience in product management-related and governance processes.
- You will have excellent organisation, presentation, written and oral communication skills, strong project management skills including excellent stakeholder management, with proven project delivery experience, good financial acumen, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Must have degree-level academic qualification as well as experience within asset management or financial services.