- Up to GBP50000 per annum + strong bonus and full corporate benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 3rd May 2019
- Job Type
Salary up to £50,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus.
A leading pan-European logistics focused investment platform is seeking a Portfolio Analyst to join their growing and busy portfolio management team. The successful individual will work with local teams across Europe to accurately record and forecast the performance of held assets.
The final role job description will depend on the successful individual's background and strengths but the role responsibilities are likely to include:
- Maintain and develop flexible and user-friendly Fund Models, responsible for input/output data and sensitivity analysis, scenario analysis and regular hold/sell analysis.
- Provide asset and portfolio-level analysis as required by both internal and external stakeholders
- Support Funds/Portfolio Management team in production and consolidation of annual/bi-annual business plan and cash flows, and monitoring/assisting the Asset Management team in the preparation of the plans.
- Assist Funds/Portfolio Management team in review of monthly/quarterly Investment Performance Tracking (IPT)
- Build and maintain strong working relationship with all European Asset Management teams, Finance teams and Transactions teams
- Assist the Funds/Portfolio Management team in sourcing suitable market-based research for direct investment
- Co-ordinate the production of monthly/quarterly reporting, including monitoring schedules
Candidates can come from a variety of backgrounds including valuation, research, or already be in a similar role but all candidates must be numerical and be happy working with spreadsheets and completing reporting. European languages would be beneficial but are not essential.