- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Analysis
- 22nd October 2019
- Job Type
A leading pan-European Investment Manager is currently seeking a chartered real estate professional to join their team as a Portfolio Analyst.
As a Portfolio Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the Portfolio/Asset Management. Typical responsibilities include:
- Drive quarterly deal and fund reviews for quarterly reporting.
- Prepare Capex projection to assess fund requirements.
- Drive the valuation process across all funds.
- Drive the annual business plan and streamline the process.
- Lead the advisory board meetings process, with the assistance from the analyst team and asset managers.
- Monitor fund, portfolio and asset management activity.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure across a variety of funds, asset classes and pan-European exposure. This will also provide natural progression into a Portfolio Management position in the future.
Key Portfolio Analyst Requirements:
- Degree qualified.
- Member of RICS or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience working in a valuation position is preferred.
- Strong numerical and excel skills is essential.
Salary from £45,000 to £55,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus.
Office is based in Central London.
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to discuss further please apply online with your CV in word format.