- Negotiable + Additional Benefits
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 19th June 2018
- Job Type
Competitive salary & benefits package
My client is a reputable charitable Housing Association providing affordable homes, support and care across Yorkshire. They are currently seeking an experienced Planning Manager to lead on a range of small scaled to major residential developments.
Day to day role responsibilities will require you to:
- Co-ordinate the preparation, submission and the negotiation of residential planning applications.
- Manage project teams through the whole planning process from the initial development stages right through to completion.
- Work alongside the Land Team to secure immediate and strategic land whilst carrying out initial Planning research and completing site appraisals
- Carry out site visits and lead on Planning negotiations
In addition to the above duties you will be working closely with the Senior Land Manager and Land Manager leading the development sites through the planning process and negotiation stages to gain planning approval. You will have relevant experience and have a good understanding of the Town and Country Planning Act and the legislative framework. You must be decisive, reliable and a confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. If you would like to discuss the opportunity in further detail, please contact Kayleigh Woods on 0161 457 0112.