- Negotiable + Additional Benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 7th January 2019
- Job Type
An interesting opportunity has arisen for a capable Senior Planner to join an established property investment and development company in Manchester. You will manage a range of residential-led schemes from inception through to submission. My client operates throughout the UK and projects can range from 100 units through to large strategic sites consisting of 1500 units. Due to the nature of the business you will be able to make this role your own and the position will allow you to work closely with the Land and Development Manager, thus building your knowledge and broadening your skillset.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing external consultants
- Undertaking planning appraisals
- Contribution to business development strategy
- Supporting junior members in the team
- Lead on submission and negotiation of planning applications
- Involvement with the identification of land and residential development
This is a genuine opportunity for a Planner/Senior Planner who would like to make the transition to a client-side position or a great chance for an existing Planning Manager to join a team where they can act as an integral part of the business. Regarding remuneration, my client is offering a competitive salary and a rewarding bonus structure.
Please apply with your most recent CV.