- Negotiable + £Competitive + excellent benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 19th February 2020
- Job Type
South Manchester & Chester
Planner/Principal Planner (x 2)
I am currently working with an exciting independent planning consultancy as they look to make multiple hires in their South Manchester and Chester offices. My client is extremely busy at the moment after securing new business in the following sectors: infrastructure, residential, waste, energy and regeneration.
Ideally, you will be a chartered member of the RTPI or on the APC pathway with relevant development management experience with both public and private sector clients and a proven ability to structure planning statements and write technical reports.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with local authorities and clients
- Day-to-day project management
- Preparing, submitting and monitoring planning applications
- Attending meetings and public consultations (if required)
- Working closely with Transport Planners, Environmental Consultants and Urban Designers.
Based from either location, you will join a small multi-disciplined team and will be given continuous support to progress your career as a Town Planning professional. So, what is on offer? A competitive basic salary, 27 days of annual leave, 5% employer pension contribution and a flexible working policy.
Please apply with your most recent CV.