National Facilities Manager
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 25th March 2019
- Job Type
A very successful retail business is looking for a career-driven National Facilities Manager to join their growing team. This business prides themselves on quality and providing the best possible service in the industry. In this role, you will lead your team to manage the Facilities of significant commercial assets that are both leased and owned across a predominantly retail based portfolio.
This business seeks a Facilities Management professional who is experienced, demonstrates leadership, and keen to oversee, support and train the surrounding team, whilst providing key decision making for the good of the portfolio. Key requirements for the role and expectations include an in-depth knowledge of Health & Safety practices, CAPEX planning and financial capabilities, and excellent computer skills. Your ability to network and your known connections within the contractor world will also be held in high regard.
A general overview of the FM lead responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day and preventative maintenance of all commercial properties;
- Ensure essential services for each property are being effectively maintained and managed in order to achieve BWOF compliance;
- Deal with tenant requests in a timely manner;
- Ensure Landlords obligations under the Health and Safety in Employment Act 1992 and or any other landlord EH&S compliance standards are met;
- Conduct regular property inspections;
- Ensure contractors are adhering to their contractual obligations at all times; and
- Prepare annual operating & capital expenditure b
- Devising and implementing national facilities strategies. Including reviewing and procuring contracts covering both hard and soft services.
Please get in touch if you have the following attributes for this role:
- A proven leader who can be supportive, proactive, and hands on;
- 5 Years Senior Facility Management experience minimum;
- Passionate about service delivery to tenants, and key stakeholders;
- Strong technical skills; and
- Can encourage positive and long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders.
- Above all else, you will be a highly organised person, motivated, and comfortable with numbers and all budgeting aspects.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced FM professional ready to take that next step in leadership and responsibility. On offer is a modern working environment, great systems to work with, a lively and friendly team who enjoy their jobs, and strong workplace values. This is a business that works hard and rewards well.
To learn more or to see a full job description, please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Matt Webster at Cobalt Recruitment on (09) 303 9093.