MRICS Estates Surveyor
- GBP37500.00 - GBP47500.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 20th March 2019
- Job Type
We are looking to recruit a proven, preferably RICS accredited Estates Surveyor for a growing team in central Birmingham. My client creates value for occupier clients across the UK and this role will provide government clients with full estate management services. Working as part of a dedicated local team, responsibilities will include:
- Ensure cost effective operational running of allocated sites
- Liaison with clients and 3rd parties i.e. landlords and their agents to ensure uninterrupted use of the client's premises, effectively acting as the intermediary between landlord and tenant
- Identify and drive through cost savings for corporate occupiers
- For sublet properties, monitor income collection and tenant liaison
- Manage exit strategies for freehold and leasehold properties being vacated
- Ensure adherence to lease terms and compliance with statutory requirements and advising clients of same
- Manage and liaise with other internal teams and professionals to provide a full service to the client
- Maintain regular client contact alongside monthly reporting
It is envisaged that the appointed Surveyor will possess relevant knowledge of legislation regarding property management with demonstrable technical competence in this area. You must be able to demonstrate an ability to manage workloads in order to achieve property management deliverables, whilst being able to identify cost saving initiatives for the client. With strong IT and communication skills, it is envisaged that the selected candidates will have gained their experience working for another advisory firm or will have worked within the public sector space.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking client, who genuine value their staff and can offer real scope for further professional development.
Please apply online outlining why you feel your experience would be suitable for this Estates Surveyor post.