Major Works Manager
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 24th October 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is seeking a senior leasehold professional to fill a Major Project Works position.
Our client is a well established residential managing agent, with office across the UK. They have a reputation for providing top quality service to their clients due to their proactive and customer service driven approach.
They are currently looking for a leasehold professional who can oversee the major works for their company's entire portfolio. In this position you would be responsible for managing the section 20 consultation processes on a number of projects while also managing a small portfolio.
With over £2 million worth of works in the pipeline, this is a highly technical position and it is essential the practises and processes are handled professionally.
This role requires an in-depth understating of the industry and its processes, in particular strong knowledge of the section 20 consultation process. You MUST also have previous experience managing major projects.
There will be a lot of time spent on site, so confidence and strong communication skills are a must. You will be expected to demonstrate professionalism as well as possess the following attribute;
- Ideally hold MIRPM and/or AssocRICS qualification
- Strong knowledge of service charge budget formulation
- Strong knowledge of section 20 notice processes and major works
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
- An ability to liaise with contractors and leaseholders
If you're interested in this position and feel you match the above criteria please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.