Live in Estate Manager
- GBP18000.00 - GBP22000.00 per annum
- UK, East & East Anglia
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 28th February 2020
- Job Type
I am currently working with a managing agent who is looking to employ a Live-In Estate Manager to oversee a large high portfolio based in Southend-on-Sea.
My client is looking for someone who is able to have a hands-on approach dealing with both major and minor maintenance issues as well as working closely with leaseholders to deal with any issues that they have.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of managing a residential site. This role will involve liaising with contractors, ensuring that work carried out is compliant with company standards and report back with any issues. You will also require strong IT skills.
- The ability to solve problems independently
- Previous experience in the property sector
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under their own initiative
- Great IT skills
Benefits of the position
- Recently refurbished live in accommodation
- Rent and utility bills will be paid for
- No travel to work
- Your own work laptop and phone
- Sea view's
The salary provided for this role is £18,000 - £22,000
If you would like to find out more about this role please apply