Leasing Manager- 6-9 fixed term contract
- GBP70000.00 - GBP90000.00 per annum + pro rata bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Leasing/Agency
- 21st September 2018
- Job Type
A shopping centre investment manager is seeking an interim Leasing Manager to join their busy and growing team. This in house leasing position would suit someone who has retail agency or leasing experience. The position will be focused on the main Leasing side of the owned asset business. The successful candidate will have a portfolio of centres which they are solely responsible for the leasing activity of. This role will work closely on the strategy of the assets and work within the master plan to ensure all leasing activity compliments this. Therefore, the role is very closely entwined with the asset management of the assets and is a key position in the team.
The position would suit someone with retail agency or leasing experience who is organised, has good retail contacts and wants to work in a senior level, autonomous position in a transactional, client-side investment management platform.
* The position will be for a minimum of 6 months, with potential for either an additional 3, or a permanent role for the right person after the initial term *
You will be accountable for:-
- Identifying and delivering lettings to national and regional customers which are completely aligned with our community strategy across designated assets or identified portfolio-wide opportunities. Excellent letting decisions will be in line with the agreed asset masterplan zoning and target letting assumptions as agreed within asset Business Plans.
You will be responsible for:-
- Identifying, contacting and engaging with targeted retailers and creating a plan to secure deals
- Building and developing strong business relationships with existing and target customers, who operate nationally and regionally.
- Managing and directing leasing and legal advisors in the effective and efficient execution of leasing objectives
- Collaborating with different business functions (Asset, Development, Finance etc) in establishing and delivering asset masterplans and annual Business Plan targets for designated assets
- Working in partnership, supporting the General Managers and their on-site teams in the delivery and execution of local leasing initiatives that are in line with the Community strategy for the Asset
- Proactively identifying new and emerging brands and concepts that would enhance and differentiate our community proposition and offer.