Junior Block Manager
- GBP2500.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 18th October 2018
- Job Type
An opportunity has arisen with a forward thinking Property Management company in North London for a Junior Block Manager to become part of the team. This is a great role some someone who is keen to develop their knowledge within block management and progress their career within the sector.
In this role you will be working along side a Senior Block Manager running a London based portfolio dealing with the day to day management of circa 600 units covering Section 20 works and leaseholder issues.
- Work as at team with other Assistant Block Managers.
- Day to day admin issues.
- Site inspections.
- Assisting with service charge budgets.
- Build relationships with contract.
- A minimum of 1 years Block Management experience.
- Strong time management skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Confident in Excel and Word.
- Experience in working with budgets.
The working hours for this role are Monday - Friday 09:00 to 17:30 and the salary provided is up to £28,000 for the right person.
If you are keen to find out more or would like to apply then do get in touch.