- Negotiable + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 19th June 2018
- Job Type
A world class Property Company is seeking an Investment Manager to join their London office, where they will be responsible for sourcing and originating off-market deals across Greater London. The role will have a focus on both commercial and residential assets, with value add/development potential.
The key duties include:
- Originating deals utilising a network of industry contacts
- Self-identify/source deals and pursue leads
- Assessing and analysing new opportunities, undertaking the required due diligence to inform a decision on the suitability of potential new projects
- Exploring the potential of sites in the context of our acquisition strategy
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable knowledge of and track record in sourcing and completing off-market deals. They will most likely be in an environment where they have to leverage a contact base in order to find deals, and then also have to carry out subsequent analysis to underwrite the transaction.
If you feel you are a suitable fit for the above, please apply with your most recent CV.