Implementation Consultant (Real Estate Systems)
- GBP50000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, IT & Systems
- 14th August 2019
- Job Type
Permanent Full Time
£50,000 - £60,000
A market leading Real Estate Software Provider, based in Central London, are looking to expand their Professional Services team by way of recruiting an Implementation Consultant. You will be based in London but will travel across the UK to various Clients.
You will play a key role in delivering an exceptional service to all clients, by assisting with system implementations, as well as providing support, training and advice for all their system needs. Reporting into the Head of Operations, you will play an important role in ensuring all clients are getting the most value from their software.
- You will be responsible for the system implementation and support of new clients as well as offering high quality training to existing clients on how to best use the software.
- You will also review and improve the implementation process to ensure it is as efficient as possible.
- Be a key point of contact for the customer base to come to for advice and guidance.
- Produce training materials to support clients' learning and help ensure all clients are getting the most value from the software.
- You may be required to get involved with post-sales meetings and provide insight into the implementation project and process.
Key Person Specifications:
- The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of accounting/finance, in particular Financial Analysis.
- This is an ideal opportunity for someone from an Financial Accounting or Business Analysis background, who is looking to make a change into a more dynamic role.
- Experience in a client facing role, preferably in a consulting capacity.
- Experience with system implementations and post-implementation support/training.
- Strong background and experience within the Real Estate/Property Management industry.
- Willingness to travel 20-30% of the time, including some overnight stays.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online or email Andrew at: email@example.com