Home Based Property Manager (North)
- GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 4th January 2019
- Job Type
Job Title: Home Based Block Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Location: Central London
One of the largest and most respected managing agents in the UK are currently seeking a home based Block Manager to join their award-winning company.
The right candidate will have a positive can-do and proactive attitude in order to provide exceptional customer service to their high net clients.
As well as offering a great salary and benefits package, your IRPM and other relevant accreditation's will be fully supported to enable you to progress in the residential management industry.
You will need to have previous experience with managing a portfolio as you will come in and hit the ground running with a portfolio from the off.
The Right candidate will:
- Always Compose themselves in a calm and professional manner at all times.
- Have a positive attitude and be willing to go above and beyond.
- Be very organised and polished with a keen eye for detail.
- Have clear and concise communication skills both verbally, in writing and in person.
- Be very well presented to appropriately represent the company at all times.
Responsibilities of the roles include:
- Creating and monitoring Service Charge budgets in line with the projected spend agreed.
- Ensure that site inspections are regularly undertaken as per the management agreement in place.
- Liaising with Leaseholders and residents both vocally and in written form to ensure that the level of customer service is exceptional.
- Managing the portfolio compliantly and operating in line with the current property laws and legislation in place, as well as adhering to the lease.
If you feel like the above criteria matches your current experience, then do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org