Health & Safety Manager
- GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum + flexi-working + extensive benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 3rd September 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working on a role for a well regarded financial services firm that is looking to hire their first ever in-house Health & Safety Manager. Based in London but with a UK-wide remit, this role will see you play a key role in implementing new procedures and training programmes for all Health & Safety matters throughout the business, working alongside the Head of FM to deliver this. Our client is a bespoke business that thrives on being able to offer an agile, flexible culture where efficiency is rewarded instead of mere presenteeism and everyone pulls in the same direction.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and sustaining a H&S management system to ensure compliance with UK legislation;
- Highlighting training requirements and helping to implement and develop programmes tailored to this;
- Managing and monitoring an approved supplier scheme for specialist service providers;
- Providing occupational H&S support to projects such as refurbishments, office moves, and new branch openings;
- Liaising with consultants to enhance the use of the online systems as a method of recording full compliance across the UK portfolio;
- Reviewing service provider H&S documentation.
Our client is looking for someone that can support their track record in H&S with relevant qualifications such as a NEBOSH General and NEBOSH Fire certificate. However, equally importantly will be your ability to influence and persuade stakeholders at all level in a diplomatic yet effective manner.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today