Head of Procurement
- GBP45000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum + package
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 19th September 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with one of the fastest-growing brands in UK real estate, and as part of this meteoric growth our client is looking to hire their very first head of procurement. Our client is looking for someone to act as a catalyst and connector between their Operations and Customer facing teams, to help to create an innovative, positive, and sustainable property management model.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Taking the lead in driving forward procurement strategy and process;
- Establishing the framework for qualifying external suppliers, and managing the approved supplier list;
- Negotiating rates and terms across the UK;
- Assisting with the prep work for specifications;
- Conducting tendering processes from start to finish, and then managing these relationships at a national level;
- Undertaking negotiations to ensure value for money and efficiency contract management is achieved.
Our client is looking for someone who has previous experience in building and leading teams alongside purchasing consultancy/professional services within Facilities Management. A degree qualification would be desirable but not essential, as is membership of CIP's.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today